Three dates have been announced for ‘Effective DevOps for Leaders‘: 25th November, London; 27th January, Leeds; and 11th February, London. The half-day seminar for leaders covers:
- What is DevOps? Dispelling some industry myths.
- Why DevOps? The factors driving DevOps adoption.
- How DevOps can benefit your organisation.
- Practical changes for your organisation to take advantage of DevOps.
- How to overcome potential blockers for DevOps.
Matthew Skelton and Rob Thatcher, both Principal Consultants at Skelton Thatcher, will facilitate the seminar and help attendees gain a greater understanding of why and how DevOps can help their organisation in its digital transformation process.
Find out more and book a seat at effectivedevops.com